FLIR E-Series infrared cameras FLIR E6-XT
All FLIR E-Series infrared cameras help you catch problems immediately, diagnose them correctly, and work far more efficiently. Use the FLIR E6-XT to check energized equipment, justify repairs, spot mechanical wear, perform energy audits, find moisture damage, and minimize downtime.
The 45° field-of-view is ideal for capturing thermal images of PV modules and arrays. Identify hot spots and non-performing cells, cell strings, modules, or module strings.
Every FLIR E-Series camera includes free PC software for creating customized reports, plenty of memory, and a hard carrying case.
- IR Resolution: 240 x 180
- IR Field of View: 45° x 34°
- Thermal Sensitivity: <0.05° C
- Thermal accuracy: +/-2° C or +/-2% of reading
- Display: 3.0" Color LCD with 320x240 pixels
- Integrated visible camera as well as IR
- Outstanding ease-of-use
- Fully automatic
- Focus free
- Compact and lightweight
- Extremely rugged
- Internal storage
- Reporting and analysis software included
- Outstanding measurement/accuracy
- temperatures, isotherm above/below
- Compare to Flir E8-XT and E75
The FLIR E6-XT is available for order in the US only.
The FLIR E6-XT comes with:
• hard transport case, FLIR Tools™ PC software download card, printed getting started guide, printed important information guide, warranty extension card, user documentation CD-ROM, calibration certificate, battery (inside camera), power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs, USB cable.
• FLIR Tools & More – Every FLIR E-Series camera includes free PC software for creating customized reports, plenty of memory, and a hard carrying case. Learn more about FLIR Tools
• Unmatched Warranty – FLIR’s exclusive Double Diamond protection covers the whole camera for 2 years and the detector for 10 full years.
• We can only ship within the United States.
• Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping: For new products, shipping costs are not included in the published prices, but are quoted separately.
Returns: Orders may be returned within 30 days of purchase with a 10% restocking fee. Returns are not accepted for orders more than 30 days old.
Thermal Imaging for Predictive MaintenanceThe most effective tools for predictive maintenance applications, FLIR infrared cameras give you the amazing ability to see what other diagnostic instruments miss. Keep your facility operating at peak performance,avoid expensive equipment failures, improve safety, and prevent loss of production capacity.
Use FLIR thermal imaging to find hidden problems before they turn into serious trouble.
FLIR Models FLIR E6-XT
IR Resolution 240x180 pixels 320x240 pixels 320x240 pixels Thermal Sensitivity <0.05° C <0.06° C <0.04° C Field of View 45°x34° 45°x34° customizable, 42°x32° w/ included lens Accuracy +/-2% or 2°C +/-2% or 2°C +/-2% or 2°C IR F-Number f/1.5 f/1.5 f/1.3 Focus Focus Free Focus Free auto/manual Frame Rate 9Hz 9Hz 30 Hz Visible Camera Resolution 0.3 Mpixles 0.3 Mpixles 5.0 Mpixles LCD Screen 3", 320x240 pixles 3", 320x240 pixles 4", 640x480 pixles Storage Capacity Internal memory, approx 500 images Internal memory, approx 500 images removable SD card (>2000 images w/ 8GB) Battery Operating Time 4 hours 4 hours 2.5 hours Warranty 2yrs (10yrs on Detector) 2yrs (10yrs on Detector) 2yrs (10yrs on Detector) Price $1,999.99 $2,999.00 $6,999.00 More information more about the
more about the
more about the
For more specifications or details about each model click on the model of interest at the top of the table.